Friday 10 February 2012

Lets get clourful

Been debating whether to dipdye my hair at easter ... I'm thinking turquoise, greyey purple or pink .. any suggestions ? Saw this hot girl in UO with half dreaded like greeney/blueeyy/ blondeeyy hair was very tempted to do a bit of a snip snip..  Apparently you can you can do non permanant colours using food dye and if you want greyeyy hair then if you apply dry shampoo really close to your hair and don't brush it our then it works.. BUTTT  kids please do not try this at home because I have not yet tried this myself.. will let you know when I do. For those of you who are unsure here is a little muse..
No need to get your hair hilighted anymore.. dark roots are in.


Just likea little pixie.

My little pony.
Mermaid.
Barbie



Or maybe just white blonde..

No comments:

Post a Comment