Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentines day beautiful people..

After emptying my letter box from the thousands of love letters I recieved.. (one from my mum) I went to the wonderful Bristol, which of course is home to Skins. Spent most of the day going through all the winter sales, went for a bit of a theme of red today, because after all it is valentines day !! Bought a red bikini and a red mini dress, both of which will have no use until summer but just couldn't resist. Had a mini photoshoot on the wheel of Britol - ahh I am such a tourists and got a free hug. On my way round I spotted some very fashionable people.. here are some pictures...

Cube neclaces- accessories.. W A N T

Lunch- Hot chocolate, toastie-pesto, mozzerella, sundried tomatoes (picked out the olives) and fruit.


Sale boot- urban outfitters, buy them before I do !!

I liked the simplicity of the outfit, classy but still fashionable.

Hair.

Collar, backpack and shoes.

Favourite of the day, you make winter bright again !!

Drawn to her hair, white blond.

Loved her fabric braides, very ethnic.

I want your rings...


Wheel of Bristol-Uhh ohh it's tipping..
We is at the top man.
Strike a pose-shoes Urban Outfitters, hat Olive, leggings primark.

Over the shoulder- More like Tyra banks haha

Crispy Cremes.. NOM

Happy Valentines day lovely people. x

2 comments:

  1. I'm very flattered that I'm your favourite of the day!
    -Anna
    http://fashiondymond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete