Saturday 21 January 2012

Birmingham


I went to Birmingham today with my friend Phoebe, spent most of the day holding down my big floppy hat, so much so that it might as well have been a bonnet and just as I thought I had managed to keep it on all day it went flying off just outside the station, such a let down !! Anyway, after I ate a MASSIVE chicken and prawn cha-han I went on a mission to find as many fashionable people as I could and after 4 curcuits of topshop, a quick run round the street and search around urban outfitters this is what I found... ..
Quite but cool, notice the creeepyy creepers.
Army jacket.
Loved her hair.
Urban outfitters staff break.
Wow, the hat.

 Cool man, deserved a photo.

Okay, so we got a teeny bit sidetracked..
 Look a like of girl from cheltenham, both as equally cool.
The jumper, the collar, the necklace.

Favourite of the day, she gravved me and asked me to be in it too, so sweet !!
Insisted she looked horrible.. I don't think so !!
Best pose goes to ..
Stylish topshop worker.
Cool hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment